Platform Lifts - Residential
Cibes Platform Lifts offer a space saving and smart solution for access to new and existing buildings.
Features and Advantages:
- Affordably priced and fast to install
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Load capacity from 400 to 1000 kg
- Requires no separate shaft or machine room, offering substantial construction cost savings
- Minimum pit requirement reduces construction costs
- Designed and made in Sweden
- Suitable for installation in new and existing buildings
- Glazing available for 3 sides of the shaft to create a feature and light well
- Screw driven platform offers reliable, long life operation and low power consumption
- Select from single or three phase power
- Multiple door configurations available with opposite and adjacent entrances
- Various options available including colour schemes and automatic door opener
- Ideal for installation in existing buildings
Cibes Platform Lift models:
|Model ||A5000 ||A6000 ||A8000|
|Load kg ||400 or 500 ||400 ||1000|
|Standard platform sizes - width x depth, mm |
|1100 x 1467 |
1100 x 1567
1100 x 1597
Custom size available - POA
|1100 x 1400 |
|1405 x 1975|
1405 x 2475
1105 x 2175
|Pit depth mm ||50 ||70 ||130|
|Minimum Headroom mm ||2250 ||2700 ||2400|
|Note: Technical details above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction. |
Outdoor service - fitted to an existing building
Where no lift shaft exists, a Platform Lift offers a cost effective and high quality solution to establish access between levels in an existing building. This can either be achieved inside the existing building structure or mounted externally.
Platform Lift can be installed inside a building as it comes with its own lift shaft. Typically, the lift shaft is located in the centre of the stair well.
Installation inside a building
The Cibes Platform Lift can be supplied with 3 of the walls as glass. This creates a feature inside the building structure.
Installation examples include the following: Glass shafts inside buildings Custom colour shafts installed on the outside of buildings
Previous Image Next Image
Top level has a half height gate.
This allows for the top level to not dominate a space with a shaft entering the room to the full ceiling height.
Broome installation with ramp entrance
A 50 mm pit was not available in this instance, so a checker-plate ramp was provided for the Platform lift entrance.
Glass shaft panels - create light well
The glass shaft panels used in this installation allow the shaft to provide a natural light well down through the home.
Custom shaft colours available
Custom factory range of colours are available for the shaft and platform.
Custom colour doors and glass shaft
Custom colours and a glass shaft can create a feature of the lift and a natural light well.
Aluminium doors and glass shaft.
Standard aluminium finish lift doors look stylish and modern.
Glass shaft inside a building
Custom colours and a glass shaft create a feature inside this library.
Buttons are large and easy to see and use.
On outside of building
External installation of a Platform Lift is straightforward to achieve.
You might also be interested in