Service Lifts - Commercial use
Octagon was founded on the supply and installation of BKG Service Lifts (Dumbwaiters).
Standard capacities available are 50, 100 and 300 kg. BKG Service Lifts offer exceptional reliability and a long service life in heavy duty commercial applications
Features and Advantages:
- Made in Germany by BKG (Bunse-Aufzuge GmbH), a world leader in design and manufacture of Service Lifts
- BKG manufacture more than 2500 service lifts each year
- Octagon is BKG Lifts’ technical and sales agent in the Asia-Pacific region (since 1983)
- With over 30 years experience, Octagon can offer reliable and consistent service, support and expertise
- BKG service lifts are used worldwide in commercial kitchens and the marine industry (ships), with an unrivaled record for reliable performance with heavy duty workloads
- Self-supporting structure is standard, allowing for accurate and fast installation
- Motors supplied in single or three phase
- Loading is available in one side, opposite sides or adjacent sides
- Lift machine can be positioned above, below or beside the shaft
- Sizing is available in 50 mm increments for shaft width and depth
Standard service lift sizes
|Load kg ||50 ||100 ||300|
|Shaft width mm ||750 ||1000 ||1220|
|Shaft depth mm ||750 ||1000 ||1180|
|Car width x depth mm ||460 x 570 ||700 x 800 ||1000 x 900|
|Car height (internal) mm ||800 ||800 ||1000|
|Minimum Headroom mm ||2750 ||2750 ||2750|
Note: Technical details above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction.
Before you consider selecting a Service Lift for your building, please consider the following
- How long has the manufacturer been in business for?
- Are spare parts available long term?
- How long has the business supplying my lift been in operation for?
At Octagon, we can answer all the above questions.
- BKG has been manufacturing Service Lifts for many decades.
- BKG equipment is designed for heavy duty service. If a part or component is damaged due to wear and tear, BKG will manufacture a replacement component if you have a very old lift.
- Octagon have been in business since 1979.
Do you need to replace a worn out or failed unit with a shiny new and reliable BKG Service Lift?
- Octagon carry 100 kg stock lifts for quick change over.
- Custom sizes are manufactured and shipped to order.
- Call Adrian on 6363 5953 or
Previous Image Next Image
100 kg capacity, Commercial Kitchen - Armadale WA.
100 kg service lift installed in a Bar.
50 kg capacity with horizontal bi-parting door.
100 kg capacity - Armadale WA.
100 kg capacity service lift for documents.
You might also be interested in