About Octagon Lifts
Octagon Lifts Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business based in Perth, Western Australia.
We specialise in the supply and installation of new lifts, lift upgrades and modernisation, and lift maintenance, service and repair.
BENEFITS WE OFFER WHEN WORKING WITH US? COMPANY DETAILS
Benefits Octagon Lifts offer are:
- Western Australian based, established in 1979 with steady and stable growth
- Long term Agency and Sole Distributor agreements in place with specialist European lift and lift equipment designers and manufacturers
- We carry a large range of on the shelf spare parts for maintenance support
- We have the size, capacity and project management expertise to complete large and specialised projects
- Yet we are small enough to be able to respond to client needs with efficiency, flexibility and genuine care for our customers
- A significant and ongoing Apprentice training program with 5 Apprentices for a total of 35 employees (or a ratio of 1 in 7)
- In-house lift installation and maintenance teams
- Octagon do not subcontract out Lift Installation work
- Locally owned and operated, with all taxes paid in Australia and profits remaining onshore in Australia.
- Service and maintenance available 24/7 by Octagon service technicians.
In summary, you can be confident that a lift supplied and installed by Octagon will be a high quality item of equipment, from an established lift manufacturer, installed to a high standard and finish.
Octagon Lifts Pty Ltd
ABN 34 621 817 052 Head Office
6 Brolo Court
O’Connor, WA 6163
PO Box 2065
Palmyra DC, WA 6961
Australia Ph 08 6363 5953 24Hr 08 9485 7272 Fax
08 9331 3384
Octagon Resources and capability
Octagon are representatives for or Australasian agents for the following companies. BKG (Bunse Aufzuge GmbH)
CIBES Lift AB
- Service Lifts
- Goods Hoists
- Automated Conveyor Lifts
- Elevator Components
- Low to mid-rise limited mobility Platform Lifts
- Wheelchair Lifts
- Full range of lifts - traction, MRL and specialised elevators and components
- Range of escalators, moving walks and parking equipment
Bucher Hydraulics GmbH
- Range of low-rise platform lifts
- Full range of hydraulic elevator equipment
CEITA Srl Langer & Laumann GmbH
- Full range of elevator doors
- Elevator door drive modernisation packages
Octagon employs 35 direct staff, with key personnel listed below.Management
Building Owner OH&S Obligations
- Gary Grimes, Managing Director
- Ian Orrman, General Manager
The Owner of a premise has a legal duty under common law to exercise reasonable care for the safety and protection of employees and building visitors. If an Owner fails to observe those duties, which results in injury to a person, the owner can be held liable for injuries caused. What actions should building owners be taking to manage their lifts?
The Australian Elevator Association (AEA) has published the Australian Elevator Association Handbook – Lifts and Escalators 2015, an Owners Handbook to assist owners to understand and manage their responsibilities.
Octagon can assist owners through specialist advice, planning, support, and the undertaking of remedial actions required to improve the safety of elevator and escalator equipment in their building.
For a copy of the AEA Handbook or a comprehensive OH&S assessment of your lifts, please contact an Octagon Technical Sales Consultant AEA Handbook
You might be interested in