Platform Lifts - Commercial
Cibes Platform Lifts offer a space saving and smart solution for access to new and existing buildings.
Features and Advantages:
- Affordably priced and fast to install
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Load capacity from 400 to 1000 kg
- Requires no separate shaft or machine room, offering substantial construction cost savings
- Minimum pit requirement reduces construction costs
- Designed and made in Sweden
- Install in new and existing buildings
- Glazing available for 3 sides of the shaft to create a feature and light well
- Screw driven platform offers reliable, long life operation and low power consumption
- Select from single or three phase power
- Multiple door configurations available with opposite and adjacent entrances
- Various options available including colour schemes and automatic door opener
- Ideal for installation in existing buildings
Cibes Platform Lifts
|Model: ||A5000 ||A6000 ||A8000|
|Load kg: ||400 or 500 ||400 ||1000|
|Standard platform sizes: |
(width x depth) mm
|1100 x 1467 |
1100 x 1567
|1100 x 1400 |
|1405 x 1975|
1405 x 2475
1105 x 2175
|Pit depth mm: ||50 ||70 ||130|
|Minimum Headroom mm: ||2250 ||2700 ||2400|
|Note: Technical details above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction. Custom size platforms are available for Model A5000.|
Outdoor service - level to level
- Platform lifts are ideal to achieve Equal Access at building entrances
- Reliable weather proof equipment
- Custom finishes and colours available as factory standard
Do you want to install a lift in an existing building?
Where no lift shaft exists, a Platform Lift offers a cost effective and high quality solution to establish access between levels in an existing building. This can either be achieved inside the existing building structure or externally.
Installation inside a building.
The Cibes Platform Lift can be supplied with 3 of the walls as glass. This creates a feature inside the building structure.
Previous Image Next Image
External shaft installation:
This external shaft was installed on an existing building to provide access from Ground level to the first floor.
Broome installation with ramp entrance:
A 50 mm pit was not available in this instance, so a checker-plate ramp was provided for the Platform lift entrance.
External Shaft Installation - existing building
This platform lift is installed at a Perth school, allowing Equal Access from level to level.
Custom shaft colours available
Custom factory range of colours are available for the shaft and platform.
Custom colour doors and glass shaft
Custom colours and a glass shaft can create a feature of the lift and a natural light well.
Aluminium doors and glass shaft.
Standard aluminium finish lift doors look stylish and modern.
Glass shaft inside a building
Custom colours and a glass shaft create a feature inside this library.
Half height gate on top level
A half height gate on the top level saves space and prevents the lift shaft obstructing the view from the upper level.
Buttons are large and easy to see and use.
You might also be interested in