Vehicle lifts for cars and trucksGet A Quote
Vehicle lifts at divided into two (2) distinct categories.
- Lifts to transport vehicles between levels in a building and
- Car parking lifts to increase car parking space
Vehicle Lifting Systems for cars and trucks:
Vehicle lifts provide an alternative to ramps to transport vehicles from level to level in a building.
A vehicle lift can be designed to travel up to 12 metres maximum, with easy installation and maintenance.
Standard Vehicle lift specifications are:
|Model || |
Maximum rated load kg
up to 10
up to 12
up to 12
Recommended Pit depth
|Platform size (w x d) mm |
(max. clear internal dimensions)
|2440 x 5500 ||2440 x 550 ||3300 x 6800|
|Note: Technical details and dimensions above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction. |
Custom size and capacity
Enquire with Octagon for custom size and capacity vehicle and equipment lifts.
- Up to 15 tonne lift capacity available.
Car Parking Lifts:
Car parking lifts are an ideal solution to create more parking space in new buildings.
With the provision of a pit, this allows the top vehicle to arrive and depart without the need to move the lower vehicle.
Sample of Car Lift size:
Vehicle height clearance mm
Shaft width x depth mm
2700 x 5100
2950 x 5100
3150 x 5100
Platform width x depth mm
2250 x 5100
2500 x 5000
2700 x 5000
Minimum pit depth mm
Minimum Headroom mm
Note: Technical details and dimensions above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction.
Designing a car lift into a new building can offer significant space savings by eliminating ramps. Features of Vehicles Lifts provided by Octagon:
- Custom size and capacity available
- Robust and reliable lifting machinery and mechanisms
- Heavy duty cabin and doors
- Infrared door protection
- Remote controls
- Microprocessor controlled with high stopping accuracy and overload detection
- Special industrial type rolls supplied with obstacle detection system, seamlessly integrated with the Microprocessor controller.
Car Parking Systems:
During the construction phase, including a car parking system in the design can double the car parking space, adding significantly to the value and functionality of your development. Features and Advantages:
- Double the car parking space
- Standard models suitable for vehicle height up to 1810 mm
- Suitable for new buildings (not for retrofit to existing)
- The top parking spot is independent of the lower parking spot due to the design including a lift pit.
You might be interested in