Residential Lifts Home Elevators
Octagon Lifts can supply, install and maintain a residential elevator that’s right for you and your property. Octagon have been established in Perth since 1979, so you have confidence in the quality of the equipment we supply and install.
The benefits achieved by installing a home lift are often overlooked as part of a new home build or renovation:
- Improved mobility-if you or someone in your household has reduced mobility, then a residential elevator can help make your home a much safer and easier place for them to navigate, by eliminating the risk of falls associated with stairs. This is ideal for older residents or those living with a disability or medical condition.
- Ease of access - for homes with upstairs living rooms, entertaining areas and bedrooms, home lifts can make transporting much safer and more convenient.
- Future Proof- with high-density living becoming more popular, a residential lift future proofs your home for different use and age groups.
- Increased property value- investing in a home elevator can make your home more attractive to buyers and help to increase its resale value. They’re a great investment that will pay dividends in the long run.
OUR RANGE OF RESIDENTIAL ELEVATOR OPTIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
|Passenger lifts ||Suitable for multi-story homes and group residential dwellings. We have a range of quality European lifts available in either hydraulic or electric traction, depending on your building design requirements.|
|Platform lifts ||Ideal for installation in a new or existing residence to achieve access between levels. Convenience, safety and mobility in the one great package. Excellent performance and value.|
|Dumbwaiters ||We stock a range of dumbwaiters suitable for multi-level residences. Add an extra touch of convenience and class to your home with this fantastic addition.|
Choosing The Right Lift For You
To make sure you choose the right residential elevator for your needs and property, just follow these simple steps.
- Assess your needs: What kind of lift do you need? What will you be using it for? Is it just for personal mobility or will it be used to move goods/furniture etc? Who will be using the home elevator? Is wheelchair access required?
- Assess your property:How much space do you have to work with?
- Establish your budget: How much money do you have to work with? Can you afford to invest more now in a quality product that will stand the test of time?
Need help? Our expert staff can help guide you through this process. Their years of experience mean that they can make helpful suggestions that will help you select the right residential elevator for your needs and budget.
The Right Mix Of Quality & Choice
At Octagon Lifts, we’re not limited to one product type or manufacturer. This means that we have the freedom to help you select the exact type of home elevator that’s right for your needs and budget.
We stock only the highest quality products, which means that you’ll always end up with the highest levels of safety, reliability, and longevity. A home elevator should last for a long time. Octagon only supply from reputable suppliers, offering after sales support for decades, not just a few years.
A Lifetime Of Service
We not only supply and install the best residential lifts in Perth, we also repair and maintain them as well. That means we can help maintain your home elevator for its entire lifespan and ensure that it always functions at its optimal level.
To find out more about what makes us the best supplier, installer and maintainer of home elevators in Perth, get in touch with us today
You might be interested in