Passenger Lifts - ResidentialGet A Quote
Octagon specialise in supply and installation of Commercial and Residential Passenger Lifts.
We offer Residential Passenger Lifts in standard sizes from 180 to 1000 kg.
Features and Advantages:
- High quality interior finish
- European design and manufacture
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Safety is integral to the design for lift operation and maintenance
- Designed and built to provide a long service life
- Exceptional leveling accuracy of +/-3mm
- Option for Automatic emergency evacuation in the event of power failure
- Ideal for low pit and headroom shafts
- Minimum requirements for pit depth of 200 mm and headroom of 2700 mm.
- Save on construction costs with the design ﬂexibility to build the lift shaft using brick, concrete or steel
- Standard and custom sizes available from 180 to 1000 kg.
Popular Residential Lift sizes are:
|Load kg: ||450 ||630|
|Passengers: ||6 ||8|
|Shaft width mm: ||1550 ||1650|
|Shaft depth mm: ||1625 ||1775|
|Door opening width mm: ||800 ||800 or 900|
|Car width x depth mm: ||1000 x 1250 ||1100 x 1400|
|Minimum pit depth mm: ||350 ||350|
|Note: Technical details above are provided as an example only and are not for final specification or construction.|
Cibes Lift Creator:
- Click on pencil
- Select Lift Type in bottom left corner
- Try out different styles and colours
- Download details on right side
Residential Lifts for new houses
If you are considering a lift for your new house, talk to us early in the planning stages. There are a number of decisions to be made early in the design phase that can save you significant costs later on. You need to consider the following:
- What type of lift is right for me?
- Are spare parts going to be available long term?
- How long has the business supplying my lift been in operation for?
At Octagon, we can answer all the above questions.
- We will help in selecting the right type of lift for your needs.
- Octagon use lift suppliers with long and successful track records to ensure quality of manufacture and spare parts that will be available for the long term.
- Octagon have been in business since 1979.
Do you want to install a lift in an existing house?
Platform Lifts offer a cost effective and high quality solution to establish access between levels in an existing building. This can either be achieved inside the existing building structure or externally.
Cabin styles and designs:
Cabin design styles start with simple, yet clean and stylish designs. Materials and designs can be selected from the range of factory standards finishes or a custom design with specific interior finishes can be provided
Previous Image Next Image
Modern Life L310
Style L310-3 with stainless steel walls and type O55 ceiling.
Modern Life L530
Style L530-2 with combination satin & mirror stainless walls and type O14 ceiling.
Classic Athena A510
Style A510-3 with Wood veneer VC-1181 and type O10 ceiling with stainless mirror finish.
Classic Athena A510
Style A510-1 with polish oak veneer walls and type O14 ceiling with gold mirror finish.
Classic Athena A310
Style A310-4 with laminate walls HD2228 PL and type O10 ceiling.
Modern Life L510
Style L510-1 with blue glass walls and type O13 ceiling.
Modern Life L510
Style L510-3 with white glass walls and type O15 ceiling.
Future Trend T110
Style T110-3 with Melamine 402 walls and type special T110 ceiling.
Future Trend T310
Style T310-1 with curved painted steel walls and type special T310 ceiling.
Future Trend T510
Style T510-3 with painted steel walls in RAL 1028 with type T510 special ceiling.
You might be interested in